FEZ Mini is a tiny board running Microsoft .NET Micro Framework. This means you can write code with much more efficiency using the C# programming language under free Microsoft Visual C# express. The pinout is BasicStamp2 compatible. Includes USB cable. Many libraries are already included like FAT file system on SD cards, threading, UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO, PWM, ADC, DAC and many more.
- Basic Stamp pin compatible
- 72Mhz 32-bit ARM7 LPC2387 processor
- USBizi-100 Chipset
- ~148KB free Flash
- ~62KB free RAM
- USB client (for Debugging, custom or Emulates keyboard, mouse or CDC)
- microSD card support (SDHC support, 4-bit SD Bus, over 2GB support) using microSD Expansion
- TCP/IP support using WIZnet W5100 chip
- 36 programmable IOs
- 6 PWM Outputs
- 8 analog Inputs, 1 analog Output
- 3 x UART TTL, 1 x RS232
- 2 x SPI
- 1 x I2C
- 1 x CAN
- Fez mini board x1
- Mini USB cable x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.