Once you have uploaded code, you can inspect and change variables (including functions) while your program is running. If you make something with an Espruino Pico and need to change it a year later, your original code is still there waiting for you!
This is the pinned version of the board, which fits perfectly into breadboard. Also available without pins.
- 33mm x 15mm (1.3 x 0.6 inch)
- 22 GPIO pins : 9 Analogs inputs, 21 PWM, 2 Serial, 3 SPI, 3 I2C
- All GPIO is 5 volt tolerant (Arduino compatible)
- 2 rows of 9 0.1" pins, with a third 0.05" row of 8 pins on the end
- On-board USB Type A connector
- Two on-board LEDs and one button.
- STM32F401CDU6 CPU - ARM Cortex M4, 384kb flash, 96kb RAM
- On-board 3.3v 250mA voltage regulator, accepts voltages from 3.5v to 16v
- Current draw in sleep: < 0.05mA - over 2.5 years on a 2500mAh battery
- On-board FET can be used to drive high-current outputs
- Espruino Pico (pinned) x 1
There’s loads of documentation, examples and tutorials, and support for a huge range of different hardware too.
Let’s see how to get started here.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.