DSJTAG is a 2in1 USB JTAG cable for Xilinx or Altera FPGA/CPLD. The function of DSJTAG can be toggled by a switch. When switch down, DSJTAG act as a Xilinx FPGA JTAG, and compatible with Xilinx Platform Cable USB I. (Support all devices and feature) when switch up, DSJTAG act as a Altera FPGA JTAG, and compatible with Altera USB Blaster. (Support all devices and feature) DSJTAG will become your friend when you work with FPGA. DSJTAG will let you never worry about which FPGA should be selected. You can use DSJTAG with ISE or Quartus, whatever you want.
Function1: Xilinx Platform USB Cable I
- Compatible with Xilinx Platform USB Cable I, support iMPACT/ISE/Chipscope/EDK
- The firmware can be updated by iMPACT, and upgraded to the new version
- Auto detect and adapt the voltage of the target board
- Support all the xilinx device, include FPGA/CPLD with 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V and 1.5V interface voltage level
- Support hot-plug at both USB and target side, high impedance when power lose to avoid to damage your target board
- Tri-color status LED
- Support programming of SPI FLASH
Function2: Altera USB Blaster
- Compatible with Altera USB Blaster, support Quartus II/SignalTap II
- Support all the altera device, include Cyclone III and Stratix II, .etc
- Support AS/PS/JTAG mode
- Support communication with Nios II and in-system debug
- Bi-color status LED
For more information, please visit here
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.