DFRobot Mega 2560 V3.0 (Arduino Mega 2560 R3 Compatible)
SAVE $2.69 (5%)
Arduino Australia can send us 1192 units of the DFRobot Mega 2560 V3.0 (Arduino Mega 2560 R3 Compatible). We can dispatch from Sydney in 2-7 business days if you order now.
NEW VERSION! This is the upgraded DFRduino Mega 2560 V3.0 which is now fully compatible with Arduino Mega 2560 R3. The Arduino Mega is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; Connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove, Diecimila or Uno.
One cool thing about our DFRduino microcontrollers is that the hearders with different colors are used to differentiate I/O ports in an relatively easy way:
- Red indicates Power Section
- Blue indicates Analog I/O
- Green indicates Digital I/O.
The R3 board enjoys following new features:
- Added SDA and SCL pins that are close to AREF pin and two other new pins close to RESET pin, allowing voltage adaptation with IOREF. Our shields will be fully compatible both with the AVR boards operating @5V and Due @3.3V in future.
- Improved RESET circuit
- Replacing the Atmega 8U2 with Atmega 16U2 (datasheet)
- V3.1 - Choose the quartz crystals resonator to improve the timer and serial accuracy. Compared with ceramic crystals, quartz crystals get better temperature stability.
- Compatible with Arduino Mega 2560 R3
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7 ~ 12V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
The Mega is compatible with:
- Mega Prototyping Shield For Arduino Mega
- Mega IO Expansion Shield V2.3 For Arduino Mega
- Mega-multi Expansion Shield
- LCD Keypad Shield For Arduino
- 2A Motor Shield for Arduino
- Stepper Motor Driver Shield for Arduino
- Screw Shield V3 for Arduino
- Xbee Shield
- DFRduino Ethernet Shield (Support Mega and SD)
- Relay Shield for Arduino V2.1
- WIFI Shield V2.2
- IO Expansion Shield For Arduino(V7)
- And other arduino standard size shields...
- Mega v3.0 Schematic
- Mega v3.0 Layout
- Arduino Official Website
- Atmega 2560 datasheet
- Arduino IDE
- Language Reference
- DFRduino Mega 2560 V3.0 x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.