DevDuino Sensor Node is a compact Arduino-compatible microcontroller and is designed to build wireless networks based on transceiver nRF24L01. You can easily connect other sensors or actuators to this platform, to build your remote monitoring or controlling system.
- Built on Arduino-compatible architecture
- Clock frequency - 16MHz (may be reduced to reduce energy consumption by up to 8MHz)
- Integrated temperature sensor MCP9700 (-40 ° C +125 ° C, accuracy of ± 2 ° C)
- Built-in voltage divider (to monitor the supply voltage)
- Built-in clock button
- built-in LED
- 3 GROVE-compatible connector: I2C, Analog, Digital
- Power from one element CR2032 (not included)
- Dimensions 30 x 40 mm
- DevDuino Sensor Node
Please visit the wiki page for more information about this product. We will be very grateful to you for helping us improve our documentation. Add more description or demo code. For technical support, please publish your question on our blog.
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact support(at)devicter.ru.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.