Cubietruck minipc is open-source hardware especially targets industrial control applications and mini server fields. The cubietruck whole machine contains a piece of cubieboard3(also named cubietruck) mainboard, a 5300mAh battery, 128GB SSD and some necessary accessories. It has 2 USB host ports, 1 USB OTG port, 1 headphone port, a micro SD card slot, VGA and HDMI display port, optical SPDIF port for auido, 1x 10/100/1000M NIC port, a IR receiver sensor. It has a external attenna for WIFI and Bluetooth. It also includes 3 keys for power on/off, reset and reflash the operating system. And 4 user Leds is available for indicating some system information.
It is very famous open source hardware. Many open source organizations will support this device, such as Android, Unbuntu, Fedora, Dabian, openWrt
- A piece of Cubieboard3(Cubietruck) main board
- A piece of 128G SSD
- A piece of 5300mAh Li-battery
- A metal case for cubietruck
- Accessories include a power cable, a USB cable, a OTG cable
- Environmental protection packaging
- AllWinnerTech SOC A20 ARM® Cortex™-A7 Dual-Core ARM® Mali400 MP2 Complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1
- 2GB DDR3 @ 480MHz
- HDMI&VGA 1080P display output on-board
- 10M/100M/1G Ethernet
- Wifi+BT wireless connection with external antenna
- SATA 2.0 interface support 2.5 inch HDD/SSD
- Storage solution NAND+MicroSD or TSD+ MicroSD or 2*MicroSD
- 2 x USB HOST,1 x OTG,1 x SPDIF optical, 1 x IR, 4 x LEDs, 1 Headphone, 3 x Keys
- Power DC5V @ 2.5A with HDD support Li-battery; RTC
- 54 extended pins including I2S, I2C, SPI, CVBS, LRADC x2,UART, PS2, PWMx2, TS/CSI, IRDA, LINEIN;FMIN;MICIN, TVINx4 with 2.0 pitch connectors
- PCB size 11cm *8cm*1.4mm, very suitable for installing a 2.5 inch HDD/SSD
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.