Test new hardware easily without soldering by using the breakout expansion board. Just build the curcuit on a breadboard and attach the Crazyflie 2.0 to it.
This product is intended to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0 nano quadcopter and uses it's expansion board system. Please have a look at the buyers guide for more info about Crazyflie 2.0 expansion boards.
- All expansion connector pins broken out with screen print for easy usage
- Has SOT-23 footprint for 1-wire memory used for automatic detection (not mounted)
- Makes all 20 pins in the Crazyflie 2.0 expansion port available
- 2.54mm header that fits a breadboard (not included)
- Screenprint showing all signal names
- Footprint for optional 1-wire memory (not mounted)
- Mechanical specification:
- Weight: 1.5 g
- Size (WxHxD): 27x28x4mm
- 1 x Breakout expansion boar
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact support(at)bitcraze.se.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.