Note: We have a new version Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy - BLE Shield v2.0 instead of Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy - BLE Shield.
BLE Shield stands for Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy - BLE Shield. It is designed to work with Arduino boards, including Arduino Uno, Mega and Leonardo. It allows you to connect your Arduino board with other BLE device. With our current implementation, the Shield supports connection between Arduino to an iPhone 4S or iPad 3rd generation.
- Requires iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display (4th gen), iPad (3rd gen) or iPod touch (5th gen)
- Control your Arduino pins with an iPhone
- Pass all sensors data from your Arduino to an iOS App for processing
- Use your iDevice as an internet gateway for your Arduino
- There are a lot of other possibilities
- Nordic nRF8001 Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity IC
- Support Peripheral (Slave) role operation only - nRF8001 IC limitation
- Proprietary simple serial interface (ACI)
- On-board antenna
Please visit RedBearLab for more info about this product and technical support.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.