Bipolar Stepper Motor with Planet Gear Box (18kg.cm)
SAVE $2.85 (5%)
We have 136 available at DFRobot Australia which can be dispatched in 2 to 5 days.
This bipolar stepper motor with planet gear box (gear ratio: 5.18) uses a standard 8mm-diameter D type output shaft, and has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 1.6 A at 2.78 V, allowing for a holding torque of 18kg-cm (176N-cm) (200rpm). The motor has a body dimension of 42mm square and 40mm in length, while the planet gear box is 36mm in diameter and 27mm in length. The motor has four color-coded wires terminated with bare leads: black and green connect to one coil; red and blue connect to the other. It can be easily mounted with 4 M3 threaded holes and can be controlled with the Dual Bipolar Stepper Motor Shield for Arduino (A4988).
Notice: please carefully confirm techical details (torque, dimension, mounting, etc) for your project(s) before purchasing.
- 3D Printer
- Linear Actuators
- Model No:36PA5.2G-42BYG40-160-4A
- Step Angle (degrees) :1.8
- 2 Phase
- Rated Current : 1.6A@2.78V ,0.37A@12V
- Holding Torque : 3.5kg*cm (48.6 oz/in)
- Hold Torque with Gearbox: 18kg ⋅cm (176N ⋅cm) (200rpm)
- Gear Ratio: 5.18:1
- Winding resistance: 1.5 Ω
- Winding inductance: 2.5 mH
- Max flux linkage: 1.8 Vs
- Step Angle Accuracy : ±5% (full step, no load)
- Resistance Accuracy: ±10%
- Inductance Accuracy: ±20%
- Temperature Rise: 80°C Max.(rated current,2 phase on)
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~+50°C
- Insulation Class: B
- Dimension: 42x42x40mm(1.65x1.65x1.57")
- Mounting: 4 x M3
- Mounting Hole Diameter: φ28
- Stepper Motor with Planet Gear Box x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.