BCN3D Sigma 3D Printer
This product has been retired from our catalog and is no longer for sale. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
This is quite the snazzy lookin' 3D printer – and it comes all the way from beautiful Barcelona. It's the BCN3D Sigma 3D Printer!
It has a unique, Independent Dual Extruder system that allows you to print two (2!) different materials or colors while ensuring the finest surface finish. The idle toolhead remains parked, preventing the dripping of molten plastic onto the part being printed.
You can print up to three times faster without sacrificing any quality: outlines are finer and infills are coarser. Reengineered cooling strategies allow for maintaining the performance while drastically reducing the operating sound. Additionally, redesigned stepper drivers and improved power management set a new milestone when it comes to the accuracy of FFF 3D printers.
With its optimized full metal hot ends the Sigma can print any material you need to fit your requirements, from the common PLA, ABS, and PVA to the most advanced technical plastics like Nylon or PC.
The BCN3D Sigma box contains:
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 2x Bowden Tubes
- 4x Flat cable clips
- 2x Spools holders
- 2x Cleaning Rubbers
- 1x Glass
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x SD Card
- 1x USB Cable
- 2x PLA Spools
- 1x Spatula
- 1x Cross-head screwdriver
- 3x Allen Keys
- 1x Pliers
- 1x Nylon filament
- Add-on nozzles:
- 1x 0.4mm hot end
- 1x 0.6mm hot end
- 1x Sample print
- 1x Warranty
Make sure you keep all these tools with you, as they will help you through all the BCN3D Sigma life.
Firmware, manuals, and more are available on BCN3D's Sigma Downloads page. Note: The latest firmware is required for improved performance.
- General dimensions: 465mm x 440mm x 680mm (including cables)
- Weight: 15kg (without filament spools)
- Architecture: IDEX
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication
- Build Volume: 210mm x 297mm x 210mm
- Number of extruders: 2
- Nozzle diameter: 0.3mm / 0.4mm (standard) / 0.5mm / 0.6mm / 0.8mm / 1.0mm
- Heated Bed: PCB
- Screen: Full Color Resistive Touchpad
- Connectivity: SD Card (autonomous) USB
- Electronics: BCN3D Electronics v1.0 Independent Stepper Drivers
- Firmware: BCN3D Sigma - Marlin
- Supported files: gcode
- Operating Sound: 50 dBA
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Layer height: 0.05 - 0.5mm (depending on the nozzle diameter)
- Positioning resolution (X/Y/Z): 12.5 µm / 12.5 µm / 1 µm
- Operating temperature: 15°C - 35°C
- Extruder maximum temperature: 290°C
- Extruder maximum printing temperature: 280°C
- Heated bed maximum temperature: 100°C
- Support material: PVA
Compatible Materials: PLA, ABS, PVA, TPU, Nylon, HIPS, Specials
- File preparation software: Cura-BCN3D, Simplify3D, Slic3r
- Operative Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Supported files: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3,6-1,3A, 50-60Hz
- Output: 24V DC, 13A
- Power Consumption: 240W
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.