The BareDuino Nano is the world’s smallest Arduino compatible board. Based on SparkFun’s Arduino Pro Mini, it features 14 digital input/output pins, 8 analog pins, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator and FTDI interface ports for programming.
The board contains everything needed to get started. Just connect your unregulated power to the VIN ports or supply the board directly using the 5V line. Standard rigid wires plug nicely into the BareDuino’s 1.27mm spaced holes to allow for easy prototyping.
- Same processing power as Arduino Uno
- Very small footprint (21x14mm)
- Pre-loaded with Arduino bootloader
- FTDI programming interface
- Power and pin 13 LED
- 5 Volt tolerant inputs
- On-board voltage regulator
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P-MU
- Operating frequency: 16Mhz
- Input voltage: 5.3 to 9V
- Output voltage: 5V
- Output current: max 150mA
- Digital I/O pins: 14
- Analog pins: 8
- Pin spacing: 1.27mm
- Weight: <2g
- Size: 21x14mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.