Audio Adapter Board for Teensy 3.0 - 3.2, 3.5 and 3.6
This audio adapter lets you easily add high quality 16 bit, 44.1 kHz sample rate (CD quality) audio to your projects with a Teensy 3.2, 3.5 or 3.6. It supports stereo headphone and stereo line-level output, and also stereo line-level input or mono microphone input.
The audio chip connects to Teensy v3 using 7 signals. The I2C pins SDA and SCL are used to control the chip and adjust parameters. Audio data uses I2S signals, TX (to headphones and/or line out) and RX (from line in or mic), and 3 clocks, LRCLK (44.1 kHz), BCLK (1.41 MHz) and MCLK (11.29 MHz). All 3 clocks are created by Teensy 3.1. The SGTL5000 chip operates in "slave mode", where all its clock pins are inputs.
As of February 23rd, 2015 we are shipping an updated version with a few minor changes.
This product does NOT include a Teensy, it's just the audio adapter!
- 35mm x 37mm x 2mm / 1.4" x 1.5" x .08"
- Height with Jack: 6.7mm
- Weight: 4.9g
- As of February 23rd, 2015 we are shipping an updated version with a few minor changes:
- 1. Pullup resistors are added for the SD card and optional SPI flash chip (the empty 8-pin location on the bottom side).
- 2. The values of some capacitors are increased, to allow for better signals at sub-audible frequencies.
- 3. A few locations are added to cut and join traces, to reconfigure the board to non-standard wiring.
- The new version is 100% compatible with the software and exactly the same form factor!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.