Arduino USB Host Shield
The Arduino USB Host Shield allows you to connect a USB device to your Arduino board. The Arduino USB Host Shield is based on the MAX3421E, which is a USB peripheral/host controller containing the digital logic and analog circuitry necessary to implement a full-speed USB peripheral or a full-/low-speed host compliant to USB specification rev 2.0. The shield is TinkerKit compatible, which means you can quickly create projects by plugging TinkerKit modules onto the board. The following device classes are supported by the shield :
- Operating Voltage 5V
- USB Controller MAX3421E
- Max Current 500mA (when Arduino is powered by a suitable power supply connected to the Arduino power jack)
- Max Current 400mA (when Arduino is powered by its USB port)
- Arduino Product page
- Arduino USB Host Shield LABS Page
- Arduino USB Host Shield Forum
- MAX3421E Datasheet
- Google's ADK documentation
- EAGLE files: arduino-usb-host-shield-reference-design.zip
- Schematic: arduino-usb-host-shield-schematic.pdf
- Arduino USB Host Shield x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.