Arduino Bluetooth 2.0 Bee Module
SAVE $6.87 (19%)
Arduino Australia can send us 275 units of the Arduino Bluetooth 2.0 Bee Module. We can dispatch from Sydney in 2-7 business days if you order now.
This DFRobot Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth wireless module adapts XBEE design. It has a compact size, the pinout is compatible with XBEE which is suitable for all kinds of microcontroller such as Arduino who have 3.3V power out, also the module supports AT commands for parameter setting. (NOTE: You have to use a XBEE adapter for parameter setting. )
The Bluetooth Bee modules comes with an on-board antenna, the antenna provides better signal quality. It acts like a transparent serial port, which works with a variety of Bluetooth adapter and Bluetooth phone.
The module has been tested with all the Bluetooth adapter on the market matching to use (with the Bluetooth, including laptops and mobile phones).
This arduino bluetooth module fits Gravity Arduino IO Expansion shield, Gravity Mega Sensor Shield, Romeo V2 and DFRduino Leonardo which has xbee socket
- Bluetooth chip: CSR BC417143
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- USB Protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- Operating frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmit Power: ≤ 4dBm, Class 2
- Transmission distance: 20 ~ 30m in free space
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transfer rate: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps (Max) / 160 kbps; Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Safety features: Authentication and encryption
- Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- Serial port settings: 1200 ~ 1382400 / N / 8 / 1
- Baud rate default: 9600
- Pair: 1234
- Input Voltage: +3.3 DC/50mA
- Operating temperature: -20 °C ~ +55 °C
- Module Size: 32 x 24 x 9mm (1.26 x 0.9 x 0.35in)
- Bluetooth Bee x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.