Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield
The Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield is based on the BNO055 absolute orientation sensor from Bosch Sensortec GmbH. The BNO055 is a System in Package (SiP), integrating a triaxial 14-bit accelerometer, a triaxial 16-bit gyroscope with a range of ±2000 degrees per second, a triaxial geomagnetic sensor and a 32-bit microcontroller running the BSX3.0 FusionLib software. The sensor features three-dimensional acceleration, yaw rate and magnetic field strength data each in 3 perpendicular axes. It also provides the sensor fusion signals such as
- Operating Voltage: 5V and 3.3V
- Power Consumption: 50mW
- Weight: 32g
- Arduino Product page
- Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield LABS Page
- EAGLE files: arduino_9AxesShield-reference-design.zip
- Schematic: arduino_9AxesShield-schematic.pdf
- Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.