APC802 Radio Communication Module (2800 meters)
The APC802 radio module provides a simple and economic solution to wireless data communications. The employment of an embedded high speed microprocessor and high performance IC creates a transparent UART/TTL interface, and elminates any need for packetizing and data encoding. It is a updated version of APC220 which provides up to 2800 meters communication ranger (line is sight). Also, it supports RS232,TTL, RS485 interface.
- Outdoor line-of-sight range up to 2800meters (9600bps)
- Frequency range 418-455MHz or 470-510MHz
- 0.2MHz channel spacing
- Output power:500mW(adjustable)
- One interface of TTL,RS232,RS485
- Outstanding receiver sensitivity -117dBm@9600bps
- High efficiency forward error correction with interleaving encoding
- GFSK modulation
- Main parameters can be changed by APPCON RF module software
- 2*256Bytes double data buffer
- Power supply with voltage +4.7-6.5V
- Power consumption:RX current:35mA,Tx current :400mA
- Operating temperature:-30°Cto85°C
- Size:50*31.9*7.0(mm) (2x1.26x0.28'')
- APC802 Module x2
- Cables x2
- Antenna x2
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.