- Australia Wide: 1300 240 817
- Brisbane: +61 (07) 3063 2262
- Sydney: +61 (02) 8319 2016
- Melbourne: +61 (03) 8593 7583
- Email: email@example.com
Little Bird HQ: Online Store Only
Unit 13, 8 Leighton Place
Hornsby, NSW, 2077
Our Little History
The Little Bird Company is run by Madeleine (who goes by Maddy) with help from Marcus Schappi.
The company got started when Marcus was studying Design Science at Sydney University in 2006. At the time it was hard for lecturers and students to purchase quality electronics at reasonable prices and Little Bird Electronics was born out of this frustration!
We sell a range of Arduinos, Raspberry Pis, sensors, actuators and other maker gear from companies such as Adafruit, DFRobot, Pololu, Seeed Studio, SparkFun and many others.
In 2015 we moved the company out of the house to Mt Kuring-Gai then two years later (outgrowing our 160 square meters) moved to a much larger factory in Hornsby.
We've now been in business for over 10 years and for all of that time we've been an online business.
Little Bird is largely a family affair with the team consisting of:
- Madeleine (The boss... and Shipping and Logistics)
- Marcus (IT and Product Development)
- Hans (Shipping)
- James (Technical Support)
- Jon (Shipping)
- Annie (Admin and Legal)
- Nick (Consulting and Workshops)
- John (Software Development)
- Max (Product Maintenance)