A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Black Edition (Header Pins Soldered)
This version of our Black Edition A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier ships with 0.1″-pitch male header pins installed as shown in the main product picture, so no soldering is required to use it with an appropriate 16-pin socket or solderless breadboard. Please see the Black Edition A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier product page for more information about the driver.
|Size:||0.6″ × 0.8″|
|Minimum operating voltage:||8 V|
|Maximum operating voltage:||35 V|
|Continuous current per phase:||1.2 A1|
|Maximum current per phase:||2 A2|
|Minimum logic voltage:||3 V|
|Maximum logic voltage:||5.5 V|
|Microstep resolutions:||full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||N|
|Header pins soldered:||Y|
- Allegro A4988 stepper motor driver datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Dimension diagram of the A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Black Edition (231k pdf)
- 3D model of the A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Black Edition (3MB step)
- A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier drill guide (33k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes. It applies to both the green (md09b) and black (md09c) editions of the A4988 stepper motor driver carrier.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.