The RLY-8 is a network relay controller with open source communication protocol. It integrates 8 channel relays and each relay is able to stand 277VAC-10A or 125VAC-12A power. Since most of the household appliances are under 250VAC, this means you can use the RLY-8 relay almost everywhere! The RLY-8 uses a STM32 microcontroller. It supports 2 types of power supply: Wall adapter or PoE (Power over Ethernet)(PoE) power supply. You can reduce its connection cable via PoE power supply. In addition, you can also control it via RS485 port or TCP/IP protocol. RS485 and JSON protocol has are opened on the website. This Ethernet relays is really a neat choice for IoT(Internet of Things) projects - with 8 relays, you have plenty of scope to try on different things. Like a remote control light, a autoflowering greenhouse. With the open source protocol, you can add it in plenty of things and do with this besides, just use your imagination! This new version Relay-8 module has support JSON now, please check network communication protocol.
- Open source communication protocol
- External power supply or PoE supply
- Two control methods: Ethernet and RS485
- PC software included
- Open RS485 communication protocol
- Open JSON communication protocol
- Industrial grade casing for extra durability
- MCU: STM32
- External power supply: 7~23V DC
- PoE power supply: 44~57V DC
- Relay Max Switching Power: 277 AC-10A/125VAC-12A
- Relay Quantity: 8
- Network configuration: DHCP/Static IP Address
- Control methods: Ethernet/RS485
- Default IP address: 192.168.1.10 (Port:2000)
- Working Temperature: -30~85°C
- Size: 145mm * 90mm * 40mm (5.7in * 3.5in * 1.6in)
- Weight: 530g
- RLY-8-POE-RS485 Relay Controller x1
- 7.5V@2A power adapter x1
- RJ45 Network cable x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.