5 inch LCD HDMI Touch Screen Display for Raspberry Pi 3Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
This 5 inch HDMI TFT LCD touch screen is special designed for Raspberry Pi and is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 800×480 resolution, support for touch control
- Can be plugged directly into any version of Raspberry Pi (only except the first generation Pi model B which requires an HDMI cable.)
- Support any Raspberry Pi OS, Ubuntu, LinuxMint, Win 10 IOT and any more
- Universal HDMI connection means you can use it with other HDMI compatible devices
- When used as just a display, you do not need to use the GPIOs
- Power: 5V Power via GPIO from Raspberry pi
- Display Type: 5 inch TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800x480
- Touchscreen: SPI Via Raspberry pi
- Dimensions: 120mm x 74mm x 7mm
- Weight without package: 125g
- Weight with package: 145g
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included.
1 x 5inch HDMI LCD module
1 x HDMI connector
1 x Touch pen
1 x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
Please include the following lines in the "config.txt" file on your Pi's SD card:
hdmi_cvt 800 480 60 6 0 0 0
Great Value7 April 2018I have a fridge with a dog electric blanket in the bottom which I use for brewing beer. The temperature/heater/fridge are controlled using an old Raspberry Pi which needed a cheap screen. I adjust the temperature range for different brews and want a readout as well as the ability to check the text file written to. Hence the need for a screen and with the suggested mods to the config.txt file from Adafruit, this screen works a treat. I know it is small but it is on top of the fridge close enough to easily read the text or track the mouse. Yes, even works well with graphics startx screen.