400W 12VDC to 230VAC Pure Sine Wave Inverter - Electrically Isolated
This 12VDC to 240VAC inverter includes a 5VDC 2.1A USB power socket to charge your smart devices. It features input voltage and output overload protection. High temperature protection automatically shuts the inverter down when it reaches a predetermined temperature, then restarts once the temperature has dropped to a lower level.
• Output power continuous: 400W
• Output power surge: 800W (1sec)
• Current at no load: <1000mA
• Power Saving Modes: None
• Input voltage: 10.5-15.3VDC
• Output wave form: Pure sine wave
• Efficiency: >86%
• Output regulation: ±5%
• Output frequency: 50Hz
• USB output: 5VDC @ 2.1A
• Size: 213(L) x 100(W) x 60(H)mm
• Weight: 870g
• Input connection: Heavy duty screw terminals
• Remote control: None
• Output overload: Beeps 3 times and LED flashes
• Thermal alarm and shutdown: > 70°C
• Battery low shutdown: 10.5VDC
• High battery shutdown: 15.3VDC
• Input Protection: 50A Fuse
For More info on Portable Power.
NOTE: We DO NOT recommend that you use inverter products to operate fridges, air conditioners, or air compressors. Initial startup load for these items can greatly exceed the maximum output of the inverter and may result in catastrophic damage which will not be covered by warranty.
|Output Wave||Pure sinewave|
|Thermal Shutdown Temperature||70°C|
|Low Battery Shutdown||10.5V|
|External Casing||bolt down|
|High Battery Shutdown||15.3V|
|Includes USB Charge Port|
|USB Current Rating||2.1A|
|AC Voltage rating||230V|
|AV Voltage Tolerance||5%|
|Vehicle Connection||Alligator Clamps|
|AC current rating||1.7A|
Warranty: 12 Months
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.