This protective enclosure for the Raspberry Pi Model B+, Pi 2 Model B, and Pi 3 Model B consists of two pieces: a base that the Raspberry Pi securely snaps into and a cover that snaps onto the base. It also includes four adhesive-backed rubber feet that can optionally be added to the base. Slots in the case allow access to all of the Raspberry Pi ports and header pins, and vents allow airflow to help keep the board cool. The case is made of smooth, translucent ABS plastic.
The case can also securely accommodate the Raspberry Pi Model A+ since it has the mounting hole locations as the B+, but the USB connector on the A+ is recessed and offset from the corresponding case opening in a way that prevents it from working with standard USB cables.
- Simple two-piece construction: base and cover that snap together
- Base features two screw slots to allow for vertical mounting
- Case includes mounting holes for Pi Camera modules
- Cover can be easily removed without the need to unplug any cables
- Cover features a tunnel recess to allow view of the operation LEDs
- Vented base and cover allow airflow
Note: This is labeled as part number MC-RP002-CLR from Multicomp, which is Newark element14’s house brand. It is sold at MCM as part number 83-16319. They call this case “clear”, but it is really more of a translucent or frosted white. This case does include a Raspberry Pi.
|Size:||3.7″ × 2.5″ × 1.25″|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.