Save by getting both the double gearbox and the low-voltage dual serial motor controller in combination!
- The Tamiya 70168 double gearbox is a compact unit with two independent brushed DC motors and gear trains. It can be built in any of four possible gear ratio configurations: 12.7:1, 38:1, 115:1, and 344:1.
- Controlling the motors in the double gearbox is a snap with our low-voltage dual serial motor controller, which was specifically designed to handle the low-voltage, high-performance toy motors such as those in the Tamiya gearboxes. It can handle up to 5 A per channel, and the serial interface enables you to independently control the speed and direction of two motors (more motors if you daisy chain multiple units).
- Low-voltage dual serial motor controller user’s guide (472k pdf)
- Low-voltage dual serial motor controller guia de usuario (255k pdf)
- A Spanish version of our low-voltage dual serial motor controller’s user’s guide provided by customer Jaume B.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.