Gravity: Arduino Alcohol Sensor (MQ3)
To ease the difficulty of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this senor connecting to your Arduino microcontrollers.
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between four 3mm(0.12") mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector & potentiometer
- Immersion gold surface
- Power supply: 5V
- Interface type: Analog
- High sensitivity to alcohol and small sensitivity to Benzine
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit
- Size: 36.4x26.6mm(1.43"x1.05")
- Arduino Alcohol Sensor (MQ3) x1
- Analog Cable x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.