The Arch Link is an mbed enabled development board based on the Nordic (Bluetooth) nRF51822 and WIZnet W5500 ethernet interface. With the pinout of an Arduino, you can plug into the Arduino Shield ecosystem. The onboard Grove connectors and micro SD interface, make this an extremely easy to use a bluetooth low energy device.
- Online IDE
- Easy to use C/C++ SDK
- Handy libraries
CMSIS DAP based on LPC11U35
- Drag-n-drop programming
- Debug using CMSIS DAP standard
- USB virtual serial for communication
Arduino form factor with Grove connectors
- I2C and UART connecter on board
Nordic nRF51822 Multi-protocol Bluetooth® 4.0 low energy/2.4GHz RF SoC
- ARM Cortex M0 processor
- 256kB flash/16kB RAM
- Configurable I/O mapping for digital I/O
WIZnet W5500 Ethernet
- Supports following Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols : TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- Supports Power down mode
- Supports Wake on LAN over UDP
- Supports High Speed Serial Peripheral Interface(SPI MODE 0, 3)
- Internal 32Kbytes Memory for Tx/Rx Buffers
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
- with RJ45 connector
USB Micro B connector
Micro SD Card connector
Please visit Seeed's wiki page for more info about this product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.